Monday, August 6, 2007

An inventory of today's "found things".

Some things I found today while cleaning out my new office:

  • 1 box of paper cocktail parasols, 144 count
  • 1 unopened Pier 1 cotton drapery panel, green
  • 1 half-pint of Cloverdale honey
  • 63 packets of Heinz ketchup
  • 17 packets of soy sauce
  • 7 packets of salt
  • 1 plastic Baby Jesus, approx 4" long (gave this to co-worker who squealed when she saw it)
  • 1 empty Mason jar
  • 1 paystub for an unknown employee of Oxford University Press, circa 1998 (NOT where I work, incidentally)
  • 1 pin with a drawing of a bloody axe that reads "When Goth was more than just eyeliner" (I kept this)
  • 1 cradle for a Blackberry
  • 1 Calvin Klein silk tie, cream/burgundy checked (kept this, too)
  • 1 Old Navy man's dress shirt, size medium, blue w/ severe ring-around-the-collar (did NOT keep this)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Funny. Almost makes me want to work in an office where someone else used to be.

Kitt said...

63 packets of Heinz ketchup???!

La Gringa said...

Indeed.

I also found SEVENTEEN in-boxes. Seventeen. All full, by the way.