Monday, August 6, 2007

A question for all you musical types:

Is John Mayer this generation's Michael Bolton? Discuss below.


Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

At least, as far as I know, Mayor signs something besides covers, but I'm not sure as the minute I hear him I crash the car reaching the radio changer button.

I'd put them in the same arena though.

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I meant sings, not signs.

Too too early to make comments.

La Gringa said...

I figured that. :-)

chardonnay boy said...

john mayer is a douchebag.

michael bolton is a douchebag.

but john mayer ia a douchebag with better hair.

La Gringa said...

See, now I knew I could count on you for intelligent commentary, Don!


DeffoTotes said...

i'd say yes, but mayer is funny. cf. his involvement with funny people like dave chappelle.