Saturday, September 8, 2007

"Little bitty kitty, wanna fight, fight, fight!"

Okay, I fully intended not to blog this weekend, until I saw this on Elizabeth Bear's blog: The Mean Kitty Song. Brilliant!


SudsMuffin said...

This is one of the funniest cat videos I have ever seen (and courtesy of a 9 year old daughter who is constantly asking me to Google "funny cat videos", I have seen a lot). I can't wait until she gets back from her overnight at her grandfather's so she can see it too. Thanks for contributing to her addiction. haha

Come on over to my blog when you have a sec. :)

SudsMuffin said...

Yes, Canada definitely has the same Labor Day as the US (though we call it Labour Day a la Olde English. LOL)

And yes, we ship anywhere. We offer a flat shipping rate of $10 for all retail orders. Feel free to check out our website if you want to see our entire product line:

I'm not sure how we found your blog. We were looking for blogs from the local University and somehow stumbled upon yours. Mr SudsMuffin thinks it might have been via the Scribbling Woman blog but I can't remember. :)

Anyhow, have yourself a great Sunday. Hope it's as sunny there as it is here.