Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday morning genre (mini) link dump.

Just links:
At the Amazon Book Blog, Jeff VanderMeer has an interview with M. John Harrison, author of Nova Swing.

At Blogcritics, Katie McNeill reviews Simon R. Green's Agents of Light and Darkness. She also profiles new writer Jennifer Rardin, author of Once Bitten, Twice Shy, in a new regular column called Beyond Bounds.

A couple of fun urban fantasy and paranormal romances that I missed earlier at Book Fetish: A review of Crashing Paradise by Christopher Golden and Thomas E. Sniegoski; a review of Undead and Uneasy by Mary Janice Davidson; a review of Riding the Storm by Sydney Croft; and a review of Real Vampires Live Large by Gerry Bartlett.

At Bookgasm, Rod Lott looks at the new H.P. Lovecraft collection, The Horror in the Museum.

Andy Wheeler also reviews The Horror in the Museum.

Just for fun: via Ed Champion, this link to a YouTube parody of the old (and very campy) vampire soap opera Dark Shadows. . . as reenacted by dolls.

Fantasy Book Critic has a great round-up of forthcoming October genre titles. There's also a review of Tim Pratt's Blood Engines (which is just a blast of fun to read, by the way!)
That's all I have, kidz.

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

Hey forgot my review :( -- I know I have a little more than quiet for the last three weeks or so, but I am back! ;-)

La Gringa said...

I'll add it to my round-up this evening; sorry, dude! :-)