Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Prayer by Jeff Buckley

La Gringa's New Year's gift to y'all: Jeff Buckley's New Year's Prayer. (And because I finally figured out how to upload files to my dormant server space, you get an actual mp3 instead of a Youtube link. You're welcome!)

This is a gorgeous song, layered and complex; a perfect song for the promise and the hope of the year to come. Because I could really use that right now, and I'm guessing y'all could, too.

Happy New Year!

Okay, back to the hiatus.

4 comments:

Solomon said...

Hola Gringa,
IU met you the other night at KGB. I'm a friend of Matt's. He and you mentioned that you have some ideas for the genre section I run down here at McNally Robinson. I really am curious: I asked him to pass along your email, but he's a bit occupied, it seems. You may be entirely too busy for stuff like this, too. You can reach me at sgursky(at)gmail(dot)com if you do remember a couple of things you'd like to see changed, or, naturally, just stop by.
Gursky

Tia Nevitt said...

Happy New Year, La Gringa!

moonrat said...

you too!!

Chris, The Book Swede said...

Happy New Year! May this year be better than your last :)

~Chris
The Book Swede