Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Okay, I've been holding this in for months but...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
SWEENEY TODD!
THE MOVIE!
CANNOT. WAIT!
BEST.
MUSICAL.
EV-AH!

Okay, all out of my system now. Seriously. Done. Okay?

Oh sure, my coworkers at Big Ass Publishing Company would occasionally look at me askance when I would blast it on my wee iPod speakers in my office, gesticulating wildly (my ruler standing in for a straight razor) singing lustily (and off-key) at the top of my lungs. But doesn't everyone do that in the office?

Back to your regularly scheduled office web surfing.

1 comment:

Steve Buchheit said...

Did that same squee back in October when I saw the poster doing research for something else.

Also went along the lines of "Tim Burton directs (squee), stars Johnny Depp (Squee), and Helena Bonham Carter (SQUEE), AND Alan Rickman (passes out from squeeing too much)."

Only thing, Xmas release? Practically any other time and I would see it in the first couple of weeks (unique for me). But Xmas?