Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wherein La Gringa finally navigates her way through setting up Google Reader!

Third time is apparently the charm. Cheryl Morgan tried to help me with this way back in October, but I made a mess of it utterly and gave up. Finally humanfemale, watching with exasperation whilst I clicked slowly and methodically through every single goddamned link on my blog, took matters into her own hands and helped me set up my Google Reader. And, after nearly eight straight hours of adding links, I am finished!!!

The genre link round-ups I'd been doing here on the blog were taking up an inordinate amount of my time, time I simply don't have any longer. Hopefully this will solve the problem. Also, I'll only be doing major link round-ups three times a week from here on in. That'll also cut down on the time spent online. There will be other changes coming along, but I can't talk about them here just yet.

No comments: