Thursday, March 20, 2008

More agent blogs to explore.

This post is really just a way for me to procrastinate about something else I need to be doing, so I'll make it short. More agent blogs for you to explore:
Kae & Jon
Joshua Bilmes
Tina Wexler
Agent Sydney
Caren Johnson
Full Circle Lit
Anita Diggs
John Jarrold
Wylie-Merrick Literary
Matt Wagner
Elizabeth Jote
DHS Literary
Rachelle Gardner
Chip MacGregor
Do note that a couple of the above agents focus primarily on the CBA (Christian) market. Even if you don't read or write in this area, don't let that stop you from reading the blogs, especially Chip MacGregor's. There is a lot of useful advice that applies to mainstream publishing as well. Now, go play.

2 comments:

Courtney Allison said...

Ooh thank you! I love blogs from people in the business. Thanks again!

Joya said...

I read Kae & Jon's blog on a daily basis, but that's the only one off your list I knew about, so thanks for the new blogs! :)