Monday, March 3, 2008

A wee correction to today's PW announcement.

A friend alerted me to the fact that Publishers Weekly ran a mention about me in their People column today. Unfortunately, they got my background info wrong and I wanted to correct that. I do not have twenty years of publishing experience; I have just over ten.

I have more than twenty years total in the book industry, however, which includes my time as a bookseller and bookstore marketing & events manager. But that's not the same thing.

Just wanted to clarify.

2 comments:

moonrat said...

our good ol' friends at PW got a whole bunch of stuff about me extremely wrong not that long ago. if it makes you feel any better.

La Gringa said...

Yeah, but it looks bad because people always assume that you were the one giving them the information.