Thursday, May 1, 2008

La Gringa is interviewed; hilarity ensues!

Popping in quickly on someone else's borrowed laptop (I haven't unpacked mine yet) to post this:

I was recently interviewed by Maria Zannini for the May newsletter of the Online Writing Workshop for Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror. You can read the full interview here. (Scroll down toward the bottom.)


I am now going to take a shower as I am completely covered in grime, dust and packing tape fragments. Feh! But the apartment is sparkling clean and the Victor the Super now has my keys. And my ladder. And my air conditioner. And a bitchin' set of Hold Everything kitchen shelves...

6 comments:

robinellen said...

That was a fun read -- thanks for the link, and good luck in moving!

nicola said...

Hey, Colleen. Thanks for the mention. I hope the move isn't too gruesome.

Adaora A. said...

For some reason the mention you made of shelves reminds me of Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice saying:

"...shelves in the closet, happy thoughts indeed!" It was regarding 'cousin' collins most esteemd Lady Catherine Duberg who takes the greatest care on 'such matters.'

Maria Zannini said...

Thanks for a great interview, Colleen. You were a lot of fun!

You were chock full of good intel too.

Sara J. said...

So... a lesbian protagonist, dragons, and steampunk. eh?

*briefly considers writing something encompassing all three, then decides it will probably supercede the teen angels in the near future and decides against*

;)

S. E. Ward said...

*grips face in hands* I can only hope that the current influx of angel fiction is a good thing, right?

I mentioned the bit about you and Star Wars and Del Rey to the Import. He was suitably impressed, especially given that he keeps a standee of Jango Fett next to his computer desk.