Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Much wisdom from a FinePrint colleague

My colleague June Clark at FinePrint specializes in non-fiction. She is a wonderful agent with a ton of experience. She also has a nifty website where she has a couple of pages of great insight for writers! Those of you who are looking to write non-fiction would do well to go read this and this right now. And those of you who aren't writing non-fiction should still read it, because she answers a lot of questions that beginning authors have about payment and sales.

2 comments:

Joya said...

I've been obsessively reading through information like this, but the two June Clark links had tons of stuff I didn't know (not that I'm saying I know a lot about this industry just yet, lol), and loads of answers to questions I hadn't even thought to ask yet. Thanks for linking. :)

Kataryna Vaelryn said...

Wow! That covered a LOT of things I've been wondering about! I just hadn't realized it could take so long to become published. Even with an agent! Thanks for the links!

~Jennie

p.s. just FYI: the screenname is for a character is my novels....It was something fun to do, lol.