Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FinePrint Literary Management welcomes a new client:
Scott Tracey

On behalf of FinePrint Literary Management, I am thrilled to be able to welcome debut YA fantasy novelist Scott Tracey into the fold as a new client.

I owe Scott an apology: I thought I'd announced his coming aboard six weeks ago. (Apparently La Gringa is also made of epic fail!) Since Scott's manuscript is already out on submission, it's high time I welcomed him aboard officially. And now is as good a time as any, since Scott was just interviewed over at The Tara Tracks, for Tara Kelly's wonderful interview series Road Trip to Publication. Go over there and see what our young Scott has to say for himself!

12 comments:

legionfalcon said...

Hey, that's me!!!

cindy said...

congrats, scott! can't wait to read the interview, wow! you're getting publicity already? dang! =D

S. E. Ward said...

Hunh, I wondered why I hadn't seen anything. Wrote it up to my scatterbrained charm. ;) Hallo, Scott! Again! Good to have you on board. :)

And I'll get back to LJ at some point. Every once in a while, I develop an allergy to it. Dunno why.

Ingrid said...

Welcome to the club Scott!

legionfalcon said...

Shouldn't that be 'welcome to the madhouse?' :)

S. E. Ward said...

How about the Dread Ship Colleen? I've always wanted to be a pirate. (Anyone else picturing the FinePrint offices pulling a Crimson Permanent Assurance now?)

legionfalcon said...

With the most fearsome pirate and her Buttkicking Boots of Awesome, Captain La Gringa?

La Gringa said...

Er, I believe those were Stompy Boots of Doom.

legionfalcon said...

Yes, those too! :)

michaeljasper said...

Welcome, Scott. I've been enjoying your Livejournal, and look forward to your novels.

Joya said...

I could've sworn I saw something about Scott Tracey on your blog, but I guess I must've just glanced at the sidebar every time I accessed your blog and that's how I remember his name.

Regardless, congrats, Scott and Colleen! :)

hldyer said...

Today I was lamenting the fact that no song titled "Stompy Boots of Doom" has been recorded. Yet. *snort