Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I CAN HAZ GMAIL!

Er, sorry. I just got all excited about having my Gmail working again. And then I noticed that I have 256 new emails in my in-box. Although I'd like to think I'm really that popular, the truth is that 256 new emails is a much higher than normal number of new emails for one day, so methinks that perhaps some of these were floating around in cyberspace for a few days.

That being said, I can't use the Gmail problem as an excuse for my being so far behind in reading queries, partials and fulls. I'm just really backed up on my reading at the moment. Apologies! I'm hoping to get caught up completely by August 1st.

Now, back to my hiatus. (Look, I can blog, or I can read queries. Which would you rather I do? Yeah, that's what I thought.)

8 comments:

annathepiper said...

Thanks for updating us, and congrats on the restoration of mail! :)

Mags said...

Rock.

Joya said...

Excellent! :D

legionfalcon said...

Now I can't get into MY Gmail.

Sigh.

JKB said...

Great that your Gmail is off the fritz now. yayz.

archangelbeth said...

Hooray for your mail working again! (And I don't mind if you blog.. *grin*)

Aimless Writer said...

Please read the queries! We can wait for the blog. (although we do appreciate it.)
I'll keep my query for August so you can catch up.

Lisa A. said...

Oh, good...I did query quite some time ago. If I don't hear by August, i will send again! Thanks for the update.