Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator

This website is a lot of fun. Here's the post I just generated:
OMFG! I just twigged that I have not updated this since Paris Hilton was in jail... You would not believe I'm normally a control freak. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..

I am absolutely consumed with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, watching Dexter, just generally being an embarrassment to the bodyguards of the blogger I am stalking, my day often feels wasted from 8am to midnight. I am beyond drunk most of the time. it will be fun fun fun till they take my TBird away.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Seriously! What do you mean you don't believe me?
Yeah, that's about right.

4 comments:

Pamala Knight said...

Fun doesn't even begin to describe what that is. LOL!! Thanks for sharing.

Joya said...

Just spent the last 10 minutes on that website. Way too fun!

Cheryl said...

So, we have invented an AI that is indistinguishable from LiveJournal. Can the Singularity be far behind?

Dharma Kelleher said...

What a riot! Thanks for sharing that.

BTW, I wear Crocs just to amuse/annoy people who hate Crocs. At age 41, I could care less about fashion trends. I just like to tweak people now and then.