Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Live in NYC? Meet Jeff Somers Wednesday night at the KGB Bar!

Hey skiffy fans! If you're in the NYC area, here's something wonderful to do tomorrow evening: One of my FinePrint colleague's (the inimitable Janet Reid) extraordinary clients - Jeff Somers! - is reading at tomorrow night's Fantastic Fiction salon at the KGB Bar. He'll be reading with another powerhouse writer, Hugo& Nebula winner James Patrick Kelly. You don't want to miss this one, gang!

KGB Bar is located at 85 East 4th Street. The reading starts at 7:00, but the place is fairly small and these guys will certainly draw a crowd, so get there right around 6:30 to grab a seat.

4 comments:

nymeria87 said...

Yay Jeff Somers :D I'd definitely be there if I didn't live on the wrong side of the country. The Digital Plague is an awesome book!

numdlmom said...

I loved both the Electric Church and Digital Plague books. Too bad I don't live in NYC. It would have been a treat to listen to Jeff read.

DeadlyAccurate said...

If you liked the first two, wait'll you get a chance to read The Eternal Prison. Seriously, I loved it twice as much as TEC and TDP, and I really liked those two a lot.

Jolie said...

One day I will make it to that bar. One day.