Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator

Via Nicola Griffith (who is obviously looking for ways to procrastinate instead of finishing her big-ass historical novel - ahem!), a link to this ridiculous (and funny) time-waster: The Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator. Because, let's face it, Ms. Palin has some come up with some interesting names for her kids: Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper.

Ever wonder what your name would be if Sarah Palin had been your mom?

Well, my name would have been Fire Patriot Palin. Stinkyboy would have been named Stoppage Lead Palin, and Buddy-Cat would have been named Rock Crane Palin. (That's kind of an awesome name for a cat, though, doncha' think?)

13 comments:

Mags said...

Knife Pile Palin! Holy crap, I think I won!

There can't be a better name than that.

She's probably gonna steal it for her next one, isn't she? Oh, damn.

H. L. Dyer said...

Flag Cobra Palin here. ;)

dbassingthwaite said...

Chase Rooster Palin.

Walter said...

I shall henceforth be known as:

Axe Diesel Palin

Oh, yeah.

debra said...

I have a cool name now and might even rival mags:

Clip Dragon Palin

Kelly said...

Recoil Zoo Palin. Thank god I'm not her child.

S. E. Ward said...

Apparently, I'm Fog Piles Palin.

Not entirely sure what I think of this.

*runs off to do the cats*

Marva said...

I was thinking of getting a pen name.

Khaki Salmon (I'll skip the Palin, thank you).

Courtney Allison Moulton said...

My name is scary...o__O

Soup Landmine Palin

Travis Erwin said...

Meat Notgay Palin

I would not have believed this had I not actually entered my full name of Travis Dwayne Erwin and it spit that out. Freaky.

Mags said...

Now I wanna be Meat Notgay Palin!

Sigh. I was so happy with Knife Pile. This Travis Erwin character is just showing off, right?

Come on, Clip Dragon. We'll go over here, now...

Jeff said...

I found this site via Jesus General and posted it at Pesky Fly, where I blogs. See my profile for more details.

My name is Drink Hack Palin. Which, sadly, is all to accurate.

Cathy in AK said...

It's Rifle Panzer Palin for me.

Where's my NRA app?