Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kelly Gay on finally signing your first contract...

Yikes! I'm behind schedule in posting this. I spent the day running around to appointments and moving office furniture around at the agency and catching up with colleagues at the Random House building. Which means, of course, that I haven't been anywhere near my computer all day.

Anyway..

My wonderful client Kelly Gay, author of the forthcoming urban fantasy The Better Part of Darkness (Pocket, Summer 2009) is guest-blogging over at Tia Nevitt's Fantasy Debut, talking about how it feels when you finally sign your first contract. She's also taking questions, so feel free to hit her up in the comments section.

2 comments:

Tia Nevitt said...

Thanks for the plug, Colleen!

Kelly Gay said...

The pimpage is much appreciated!! :D