Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ms. Bigfoot wants to come home with you.

Had an unexpected and wonderful visit last night with KC, a friend from the SF Bay Area; she was in town for business and we managed to find time for both delicious Cuban food and amazing profiteroles at Bouchon in the Time Warner Center. During our chat, I discovered that in addition to being a big corporate mucky-muck, my friend also makes and sells these crazy, wonderful monster dolls. Here's Ms. Bigfoot; she needs a good home:

6 comments:

acpaul said...

Adorable.

But my cats would kill her.

And my two young boys would be even worse.

Ugly Deaf Muslim Punk Gurl! said...

THAT is awesome.

Kerry Allen said...

Does she have... pierced nipples?

Ms. Bigfood is hard core.

clindsay said...

Yes, yes she does.

MA Fat Woman said...

This looks like my self potrait after a night on the town.

Sherry Ficklin said...

Does this give anyone else the urge to go watch Planet of the Apes? (Heston, not Wahlberg)