- Paul Jessup has a wonderful new short story posted up at Fantasy Magazine.
- At long last, Mike Jasper's new book A Gathering of Doorways (Prime Books) is finally available at a bookseller near you! Here's what Lucius Shepard had to say about A Gathering of Doorways: “A strong and compulsively readable novel about family and friends and the horrors, ordinary and not so ordinary, that beset them. From first page to last, Mike Jasper’s A GATHERING OF DOORWAYS is a cut above.” Go pick up your copy now!
- Alan DeNiro, whose new book Total Oblivion More or Less will be coming out this November from Bantam, just had a short story accepted for Interfictions 2, coming out from Small Beer Press this Fall. Additionally, if you can't wait for more Alan DeNiro, you can go download a free copy of his novella-length speculative poem The Stations. Alan has also set up a Twitter feed for the poem, where he'll be posting snippets as the mood takes him.
- S.E. Ward will have a short story appearing in the final issue of Realms of Fantasy magazine (that would be the April 2009 issue).
- And last, but not least, my colleague Stephany Evans represents the amazing Molly Harper, whose debut paranormal romance Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs will be coming out from Pocket Books very soon; Publishers Weekly just gave Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs a *starred review*: "Hysterical laughs are the hallmark of this enchanting paranormal debut....Jane's snarky first-person narrative is as charming as it is hilarious, retaining enough humanity to connect instantly with readers. Harper keeps the quips coming without overdoing the sarcasm, and her take on vampire lore will intrigue and entertain even the most jaded paranormal fan." Congratulations, Molly!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Some fun things going on with FinePrint clients: