Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Come say hello to me at San Diego Comic-Con!

I'm heading out at the crack of dawn tomorrow to the Nerd Prom, aka San Diego Comic-Con International. I'll be working there on behalf of Hyperion Books, managing their booth and giving away their swag and keeping the Vogons from having a poetry-slam anywhere in the vicinity.

If you're coming to Comic-Con, please feel free to stop by Booth #1507 and say hello! (But do leave your pitches at home, I beg you. I'm there as a mere booth lackey; if you disrupt my swag-shilling by flaunting your manuscript at me, I'll have no choice but to toss you to the Klingons. Fair warning.)

Hope to see some of you there!

7 comments:

Kirsten Hubbard said...

very cool -- I'll be there too! most unfortunately, not in costume.

News Blog said...

Nice Post
Gay

cameron said...

I'll say hello now because I couldn't make it this time. Bet you're having a great time.

Yesterday I was at Bele Chere in Asheville. Come on down next year. The best street festival on the east coast. :)

OnlyTheBestSciFi/Fantasy said...

God I wish I was there... I'm jealous.

Louise said...

I'm there!!

I'm wearing a red hat.

khonmanrak said...

ลงประกาศฟรี,ลงโฆษณาฟรี,ภาพเคลื่อนไหว,ภาพพื้นหลัง

glovin said...

very cool -- I'll be there too! most unfortunately, not in costume.

--
glovin
You cannot go wrong on the best security systems