Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I love selling books by debut authors!

Some very good news for the week:
Scott Tracey's WITCH EYES, pitched as Smallville meets a gay Romeo and Juliet, in which a deadly supernatural feud between two powerful witch dynasties becomes dangerously complicated when the eldest sons of the two rival families unexpectedly fall in love, to Brian Farrey at Flux, in a two-book deal, by Colleen Lindsay at FinePrint Literary Management (World English).
Go congratulate Scott, why doncha?

(And yeah, this one really does just scream "Fanfic me, please!!!")

And you can read an interview with Scott here.

4 comments:

RKCharron said...

Hi :)
Thanks for bringing this novel to my attention.
Yay for Scott!
:)
All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo

TLH said...

I am going to order that book right now! That sounds amazing!!

H. L. Dyer said...

I'm delighted for both of you!

KD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.