---> Obligatory Ridiculous FTC Disclaimer <---
Did I get the book for free? Well, yes. However, technically the book resides in the state of Washington, from whence it will be mailed directly to the winner. Does it still count as my being compensated to promote the book if it never actually followed me home to New York? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
---> End Disclaimer <---
What do you need to do to win? WRITE ME AN FTC BOOK BLOG DISCLAIMER! Leave it in the comments field. The funniest one wins and will appear as my official FTC blog disclaimer in perpetuity or until the FTC comes to its collective senses.
- One entry per person
- Leave your entry in the comments field of this post
- U.S. Residents only
- Contest closes at Friday, October 16th at 5:00 PM EST
- Winner will be announced on Monday, October 19th
- Employees of IDW, Diamond Comics and Diamond Books are not eligible
- Neither is Richard Cleland
- Or Roman Polanski
- Okay, I'm done now
- Well, maybe I'll exclude Michael Vicks, too
- Seriously, I am *really* done now